Friday, August 1, 2025

2025 Western Trip - Idaho Sport (Wolftone)

July 30, 2025

Sport climbing with Wes at a small crag in Idaho called Wolftone

The Horror (5.10a) - Harder start than finish. The best hold's were marked with X's hahaha.

Blue Bird (5.10a) - Consistent and slightly overhung the whole way.

Fifty-Three (5.11a) - Has an overhanging bulge in the middle.

Newby (5.11d) - A bouldery start required several tries for me to figure it out and get through it. Then consistent overhang but easier climbing with good footwork.

Toxic (5.11a) - Pretty hard start with a few cruxes to a rest. Then a crux where a key hold needed to be found out left. Then another crux where I had to reach way high to a small hold to make progress.

Black Scar (5.11b) - Tough start, then eases up a little to a crux 2/3 of the way up. I whipped when the hold I was on with my left hand broke off, and the ensuing pressure on my right hand gave me a beautiful blood blister on my index finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment