![]() |
| Malcolm on top of Beelzebubba |
September 6, 2021
Wailing Wall (5.6). Full value 5.6, I really enjoyed the face climbing in the second half. Descent was tricky, because the rings were near an edge and I didn't want us to fall walking over to them.
Almost Seven (a.k.a. Golden Earring) (5.7). Fun crack climb with a traverse under the roof at the top. Another tricky descent, and I managed to drop Malcolm's ATC. Doh!
Quaker State (5.11a). We toproped this after descending from Almost Seven. It was mostly finger cracks and challenging, but I still got it clean.
Beelzebubba (5.6). We had a lot of trouble finding this one. It is on a separate crag above the main wall called "Meat Puppet", and the trail(s) up to this different crag aren't very well defined. But after we located the climb, it was great. The arete was exhilarating and the view at the top was incredible. However, it was full-on bushwacking through thorn bushes to get back down to the base.

No comments:
Post a Comment