![]() |
| Jacob and Kenton getting ready for the next project |
T-Wall on Feb 21, 2021 with Jacob.
Puppy Ride (5.9) - Jacob led this for our warmup. I did the rest of the leads.
Golden Locks (5.9) - I really LOVED this climb. It was basically straight-up crack climbing for 100 feet, great practice.
Razor Worm (5.8+) - I led this. It was fun, but not as much fun as Golden Locks.
Fill in the Blanks (5.10 PG13) - We did this on top rope. There was some protection, but not enough that I would have felt super-safe on the climb. It was a fun and very technically challenging climb, a mixture of thin crack and face moves.
Hungry for Heaven (5.10+) - Lots of fun, pretty steep. Just had to keep pushing through the strenuous sections and trust that my gear would be good if I lost too much energy and fell. Lots of layback, required careful footwork.
Centerfold (5.10b) - What a great way to finish the day. A big right-facing corner followed by a huge roof with a finger-sized weakness. But there were big holds the entire way! Again, I just had to place good gear and trust that it would hold me if I ended up taking a fall.

No comments:
Post a Comment